Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Bucket Collage


....started with collecting images of Buckets
Posted by Picasa

Bucket Quotes:

We give advice by the bucket, but take it by the grain



Many drops make a bucket, many buckets make a pond, many ponds make a lake, and many lakes make an ocean.



Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you.
Jim Rohn 




More 'bucket-quotes' Here


I started my 'bucket journey' by exploring a little about 'what is creativity'
(see below - excerpt from Robert Harris 'Introduction to Creative Thinking')
and doing some research into buckets - googled for images, quotes and general bucket art stuff.

I also doodled a bit in my journal, starting with a Bucket List - what sort of buckets there are, what sort of materials are they made from, what can we use them for, what function could I use them for, single buckets, multiple buckets, coloured buckets, etc.
and, Where do they come from?

I'm using this Blog to collate information, I also have OneNote and my Visual Diary to collect stuff and document my thoughts, and eventually sort it all into a powerpoint.
I feel more comfortable organising my thoughts into a blog format - I like to see it up on the screen, so to speak.

[have to remember to check into Oasis as well, because it is moving rather rapidly in there and it takes a bit of catching up!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment