Monday, August 9, 2010

she's coming along...

Finally got back into the studio today....had a strange morning just painting over and over but getting nowhere, then after a break and some tea, had another go at it after lunch and did some good work with her skintones...think I'm just about done there, need to think about hair, finish the nose (it's a bit crooked now :( but not too bad) and do the eyes and finish the lips and .....whoops I gotta skype call...back soon!

Had a lovely chat with Nat & Subash
(you can see some of Nat's work here: www.nataliesingh.blogspot.com/)

she looks better upside down,.....!

Subash gave me some good tips and feedback about my crooked face... LOL :o) I know I need more practice....not enough hours in the day....wish I could just paint alllllll day!

No comments:

Post a Comment